How do I book an appointment?
To book an appointment you can call us at 506-635-4900. Email us at email@example.com complete the request form on the website
How much do you charge for an initial consultation?
The cost of your initial visit can range depending on which doctor you see and the number of x-rays required. You are welcome to call and speak to one of our team members to get more details.
Do I need a referral?
You do not require a referral to book an appointment with any of the doctors at Catherwood Dental Centre.
I need a lot of work done, can you help me?
Absolutely. At Catherwood dental we are prepared to help you with a comprehensive treatment plan.
What should I expect for my dental visit during Covid-19?
At Catherwood Dental, your health and safety is our top priority. We follow the stringent infection control guidelines as outlined in the New Brunswick Dental Society Covid-19 Operational Plan.
- prior to your appointment we’ll send you a pre-screening form for symptoms
- call us once you arrive: only the patient is allowed in the building
- we will screen you for symptoms and will take your temperature prior to the appointment
- you should wear a community mask to your appointment
- we’ll be wearing all the necessary personal protective equipment to ensure that you and our team are safe during the appointment
- we’ll be practicing physical distancing as much as possible in the dental office setting
- all our forms and reminders will be online.